What is Run for Research?
The American Liver Foundation's Run for Research® program is the oldest and one of the largest marathon teams in the Boston Athletic Association's official charity program. For over two decades we have helped thousands of runners compete in the historic Boston Marathon while raising funds for the fight against liver disease.
- Access to our seasoned coaches
- Training plans catered to specific ability levels
- Saturday team runs Two long runs on the Boston Marathon® course
- Team meetings at the Westin Copley
- Team socials
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Fundraising workshops and assistance
- Discounted hotel rooms at the Westin Copley Pre-Marathon team brunch celebration
- Luxury buses to the start line Post-Marathon Party
- Post-Marathon complementary showers and massages
- Race day singlet Team gear
Run for Research 2015