Has made a donation to this event
Fundraising Honor Roll
This summit is a new one for me--to help 30 million Americans!
I’ll be honest, fundraising for a cause is pretty new to me. I picked this event and the American Liver Foundation (ALF) for three reasons:
1. The opportunity to participate on a Shasta summit team with a group of passionate individuals who are volunteering to make a difference
2. The iconic nature of the trip—anyone who donates to ALF will be able to look at the summit of Shasta (picture or real life) and remember the cause
3. The millions of Americans who are affected by liver disease.
Here are some facts:
• Liver cancer is one of the few primary cancers on the rise in the United States.
• Approximately 5.4 million Americans are chronically infected with hepatitis B or hepatitis C. About 65% and 75% , respectively, are unaware that they are infected.
• It is estimated that up to 25% of the U.S. population could have Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease--a condition that can lead to life-threatening damage.
Donating is easy! Just click the "Donate" button to get started.
Here are some suggested levels for you, but anything will make a difference:
$500 - Summit Sponsor
$250 - Summit Plateau Sponsor
$100 - Misery Hill Sponsor
$50 - Red Banks Sponsor
$25 - Helen Lake Sponsor
Thank you for supporting the Mt. Shasta Climb 2014 on June 13-16, 2014!
The Liver Life Challenge is a celebration of my commitment to a world free of liver disease. Please help me make that goal a reality! I support the American Liver Foundation® because it:
|Please send offline, non-cash donations to our office at:
American Liver Foundation® | 39 Broadway | Suite 2700 | New York | NY | 10006
*Please be sure to include the Challenge Participant's name with your check.
All registration fees and donations for this event are nonrefundable.
Views and opinions expressed by third parties placing material on this page are not necessarily representative of the views of the American Liver Foundation®. If you feel this page contains objectionable content, or you have a technical concern, please contact the system administrator of this Division. Be sure to include as much information as possible.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.