Welcome to our Liver Life Walk Team Page!
Dear Family and Friends,
It's that time of year again and we are hoping you will join TEAM MCMANN on June 29th for our 10th straight year participating in the Liver Life Wallk..This year the walk will take place at Patriot Place in Foxboro. Please consider joining our team as we walk to raise funds and awareness for liver disease research.
Like many, you may not be familiar with the prevalence of liver disease and the importance of supporting this cause. The statistics of liver disease are startling:
* 1 out of every 10 Americans is affected by liver disease.
* 60 % of the 26,000 people who die each year from cirrhosis have no alcohol abuse history.
* Nearly 17,000 people are currently on the waiting list for a liver transplant
* On Average, 17 people die each day due to the lack of available organs.
We appreciate your support no matter how big or small every little bit adds up !!!
You can support our efforts by making a tax-deductible contribution to the American Liver Foundation:
* Donate online by clicking the team member you want to support below and then clicking "Donate"
* Mail a check to Bob and Rhonda McMann, 120 Kingman St. East Taunton MA 02718
On behalf of the 30 million Americans affected by liver disease, I want to thank you in advance for your support.
Bob and Rhonda
|Bob & Joan Smith||$0.00|
|Darlene St. Germain||$0.00|
|Denotes a Team Captain|