Liver Life Walk/Fun Run Twin Cities | September 20, 2015
One Step. One Walk. One Future...
…to a future without liver disease. This is the goal the volunteers and staff of the American Liver Foundation® work toward every day. You can join them and make a difference as a participant in the Liver Life Walk®. Your participation will keep us moving forward in the fight against one of America's fastest-growing public health concerns—liver disease.
Indroducing the Healthy Lifestyles Tent!
Any walker or runner that fundraises $25 or more, will recieve entrance into the brand new Heathly Lifestyles Tent. Children 16 years or younger will get into the tent with a parent or guardian that reaches the $25 goal.
The tent will feature the following;
* A heathly lunch by Superior Culinary Center
* A raffle ticket for an awesome prize
* Smoothie/Juicing demonstrations
* Blood pressure checks
* Chair massages
* and much more!
Incentives Are Back!
* Raise $100 or more and you will recieve a Liver LIfe Walk t-shirt
* Raise $250 or more and you can earn lots of great prizes of your choice.Click fundraising on the above menu and then Incentive prizes to see the list of amazing items to choose from.
Any team captain that has five or more team members join thier team by July 1st, will be entered in a drawing for a restaurant gift card!
Support a Walker
|Event Contact Information:
Event Manager: Holly Forrest
Event Manager Phone: (763) 234-7607
Event Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Rebecca Park Reserve, Rockford, MN