It's More Than a Race...
a journey of moments that will
challenge, inspire and change you! The
American Liver Foundation’s Liver Life Challenge® offers a ticket
to America’s most desirable endurance events. Our endurance training and fundraising program will lead you across the
finish line with coaching, training and tools for success.
the moment you meet your coach and
teammates to the moment you cross
the finish line, the Liver Life Challenge provides an unforgettable
experience. You’ll achieve your fitness
goals and help those with liver disease – so they can create moments of their own.
The benefits of our program include :
- Expert Coaching. Whether you're an experienced runner or have never walked a mile, our coaches will create a personal training program to help you cross the finish line safely!
- Team Trainings. Sweat it out with fellow runners and encourage each other to reach your goals. We make running a team sport!
- Team Meetings. From proper attire tips to fundraising advice, team meetings offer the information and support you need to succeed.
- Race Weekend. Race Expo, Packet Pick-up, Carbo-loading...oh my! So much to do and we're with you every step of the way.
- Make a Difference. Feel the exhilaration of crossing the finish line knowing you've helped the American Liver Foundation in the fight against liver disease.
Event Contact Information:
Event Manager: Kate Southard
Event Manager Phone: