It's More Than a Race...
…it’s a journey of moments that will challenge, inspire and change you! The American Liver Foundation’s Liver Life Challenge® offers a ticket to America’s most desirable endurance events. Our endurance training and fundraising program will lead you across the finish line with coaching, training and tools for success.
From the moment you meet your coach and teammates to the moment you cross the finish line, the Liver Life Challenge provides an unforgettable experience. You’ll achieve your fitness goals and help those with liver disease – so they can create moments of their own.
The benefits of our marathon program include :
- Race Entry and Registration Fee.
- Expert Coaching. Whether you're an experienced runner or have never walked a mile, our coaches will create a personal training program to help you cross the finish line safely!
- Team Trainings. Sweat it out with fellow runners and encourage each other to reach your goals. We make running a team sport!
- Team Meetings. From proper attire tips to fundraising advice, team meetings offer the information and support you need to succeed.
- Signature team gear and a race day singlet. Get some pretty sweet Team ALF threads.
- A LIVEr Champion. Runners may choose to be matched with liver disease patients to become more informed about liver disease and to personalize their experience on the team. Let us know if you're interested!
- Race Weekend. Race Expo, Packet Pick-up, Carbo-loading...oh my! So much to do and we're with you every step of the way.
- Make a Difference. Feel the exhilaration of crossing the finish line knowing you've helped the American Liver Foundation in the fight against liver disease.
Refer A Friend: Running a marathon is always better when running with someone you know. Refer a friend or family member to join Team ALF and your minimum fundraising amount will be lowered from $1250 to $1000 if they sign up.
Join our Team Roster:
[YOUR NAME HERE]
Sponsor Team ALF! The mission of the American Liver Foundation is to facilitate, advocate and promote education, support and research for the prevention, treatment and cure of liver disease.To fulfill the mission of the ALF, we need the support of our community. What better way to do that than participate
with us in one of Chicago’s largest and most popular annual events? Your support of the Liver Life Challenge
Chicago Marathon Team will sustain the strength and growth of the American
Liver Foundation and our shared vision of a healthy, informed, and united
community. We are most appreciative of
any contribution you choose to make, and of course, that contribution may be
Click here to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.